Teamlead .NET Development
Alkmaar, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsDevelopment
Are you ready for the next step in your career? At Triple, we seek an enthusiastic and experienced Teamlead .NET Developer to strengthen our competency team. As a Teamlead, you are a technical expert and a working leader driven to elevate your team and projects to new heights. We offer you the opportunity to combine your technical expertise with leadership, coaching, and team development.
What will you do?
In this challenging role, we understand that as a Teamlead .NET Developer, you want to make a difference in the projects you work on. We not only give you the space to dive deep into a project's business case and tackle technical challenges but also to guide and develop your team members. We value versatility in our employees. Hard skills are, of course, essential, but solid and soft skills are also crucial. You continuously encourage our team members to critically examine functional requirements because we know that linear solutions are not always the best. Therefore, we consider it essential always to ask 'why' and understand the reasoning behind decisions before moving forward. We expect you to question the briefing constantly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding and developing the developers in the .NET team professionally and in their personal growth and team dynamics.
- Conducting evolution discussions and creating development plans with a coach to elevate your colleagues to a higher level.
- Actively participating in team sessions and collaborating with the team to arrive at high-quality technical solutions collectively.
- Taking responsibility for the architectural choices of new projects determining the direction and structure of technical solutions.
- Working with the full scope of Azure's resources, including Azure API Management, Functions, Keyvault, AD (B2C), and Azure DevOps for deployments.
- Building and working with containers using Kubernetes and various hosting options within Azure.
- Critically examining functional and non-functional requirements and understanding customer needs to propose suitable solutions.
- Effective communication with both clients and colleagues to establish project requirements and provide solutions.
- Continuously learning and staying updated on new technologies and tools and developing a competency vision for the future with the team.
As a Teamlead .NET Developer, you are an essential part of our Development team, which consists of 70 talented developers. Within this team, you have 12 specialists fully dedicated to developing the .NET stack. You also work closely with designers, frontend and mobile developers, QA Engineers, and a project manager on one or more client platforms.
At Triple, we believe in sharing knowledge to inspire ourselves and each other daily and become even better at what we do. During our .NET Weekly meetings, we discuss new developments and allow everyone to share knowledge. In these meetings, we often discuss new techniques or specific architectural choices or share results or progress from a project.
Like any other team at Triple, we maintain a high team spirit within the .NET team. We organize team-building days, such as weekend getaways and regularly enjoy a friendly meal together. Additionally, we participate in Triple events like Funky Fridays or Triple Talks Meetup. Since we work in multidisciplinary teams, you must also get to know other colleagues within Triple. With the many social events organized, you'll have plenty of opportunities to make new friends.
Within the team, we also conduct code reviews. During these reviews, we are all equal. Juniors can review the code of more experienced colleagues, which is enjoyable and educational for everyone. Team members, especially juniors, are encouraged to ask as many questions as possible. This helps them understand how more experienced colleagues think and how to be constructively critical. As a professional colleague, you can use the reviews to maintain our quality standards and challenge yourself to answer the many pressing questions.
- A bachelor's degree in software engineering (or equivalent).
- Experience as a team lead or the ambition to become one.
- Significant technical experience with Azure, the latest version of .NET, and the broader .NET ecosystem.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes and knowledge of containers and microservices.
- A deep understanding of API Management, Azure Keyvault, Function bus, AD, and DevOps.
- The ability to challenge functional requirements and always remember the bigger picture to identify business cases and solutions.
- Willingness to continuously learn and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and tools.
Who are we?
We are crazy about everything related to coding, design, cloud (hosting), data and innovation. You can experience this at our office in Alkmaar. We work with pleasure and drive on all those cool projects and our ambitions, together, in a friendly atmosphere. And in between, you can see us on an electric skateboard, playing a game of table tennis or racing a few laps on the simulator.
From four gamers with decent computer skills, we grew into a group of 200+ techies and creatives. A lot has changed since 1998… and yet not so much. Call us visionaries, shapers and creators of digital game changers. Or just Jeroen, Sanjay or Nisha. We are now helping partners such as VodafoneZiggo, citizenM, NLZIET and Max Verstappen.
Why we work at Triple?
🚀 Space to develop yourself through training, certifications or visiting conferences.
🏠 Hybrid working: work where you are most productive, whether at home or the office.
🥐 Do you work at the office? Enjoy a delicious breakfast and lunch made with love by our own chef.
🎮 An office full of gadgets, game consoles and a home theatre. Or would you instead visit us in VR?
📅 A crowded agenda of Triple events: from sports tournaments to LAN parties, drinks and board game evenings.
❤️ And of course: 25 vacation days, pension plan, travel expenses and homework allowance, the best laptop and telephone.
➡️ Discover all the benefits of Triple here.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Triple, we like to do great things with awesome people. We see our office as a second home, where you work with your friends and where you can always be yourself. That is why we only select based on skills and welcome colleagues from any background, religion, disability, gender identity, ethnicity or sexuality. Triple is convinced that diversity stimulates creativity and ensures innovations.
Don't worry if your resume doesn't meet all our criteria. We would like to hear from you!
Eager to create great things with fun people?
We are Triple. Founded in 1998 when four Quake clan members wanted to use their computer skills for more productive things.
Once started in the server room and over the years it has grown into a full service digital agency with expertise in: Mobile development, Front-end and Back-end Development, Cloud Solutions, Data & Insights, Artificial Intelligence, Concept, Design and Strategy.
1. Phone Interview
Once you have sent us your application, we aim to contact you within 2 days. We will schedule a phone interview with you. This introduction will take about 30 minutes and is mainly intended to tell you more about Triple.
2. Introductory interview
If we feel it is a match from both sides, we will invite you for an introductory interview. Your future team lead and another colleague will be present. During the first meeting we would like to hear all about your requirements, ambitions and current knowledge level. Together we determine whether this fits Triple.
3. Second Interview
Are we all still in for it? In that case you will receive an invitation for a second interview from us. During the second interview we will go deeper into the technology and challenges involved. The goal is to determine where your added value lies. This interview will be attended by colleagues who are better able to deep dive into the actual work details with you.
4. Written offer
Did you have two positive interviews? Great! In this case, a written offer will follow, explaining the primary and secondary conditions of the job. The recruiter you spoke with earlier will contact you about this.